Sunday, April 24, 2011

Contest!

Hello!


Yes! I've decided to join a novel-contest in my state-thingy-thing!

The 1:st prize is 1,000 swedish kronor! 
2:nd prize is 500 swedish kronor!
The the 3:d to 5:th prize will be cinema checks...

I have 2 days left to join that contest! Haha~~~! I have to hurry up with a good story!

Well, nothing much to say now. Tomorrow I'm going to hang out with Linda again! :3

Oh, and today I texted with a internet-buddy from Stockholm. (erh..  I believe x3).
In stockholm or in his hometown, I don't know. I have to ask! xD
I maybe going to visit him this summer for a week! :3

Well.. that's all for me... I guess.

// Bye Bye Nashimoto! ^-^ <3

1 comment:

  1. I've read your story about Ruki and Uruha and I think you'll have a big chance to get a price ^^

    ReplyDelete