Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My summer so far (2)

Well, I still don't have a computer.

It sucks, and my mothers computer is a pain in the ass. I rather not use it for blogging, cause no photoshop or no thing for me to connect my camera. And I always Freudian slips on the writing board (I forgot the word... I think)

Anyway, I'll give you pictures of what have been happening so far. And they all come from my phone :3


Japanese candy! :D


A swan family


My new bag


Went to NärCon 2013


Got new contacts! :3


Met my friends new kitten Coco Chanel (my future cat kinda, since we're planning on moving together next year)


New iPhone case :D


Weight loss (lost another 3 kg)


Selcas


Last but not least... Saw Dunderpatrullen live! :D ❤



Hope you all had a good summer too!!
Now I just want September to come. So I can see the GazettE live, and meet Momo! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment