Monday, May 16, 2011

Things I hate...

Hello!

Well, like the title says. I'm going to write about 2 things I hate... about people.

First thing I just have to say that I hate is...

People that cut themselves and then post up a picture of it on internet. Seriously? What's the point of showing people of something you just done, and of which you aren't satisfied with? If you think you'll get attention of it. Well, hooray for you. You just got, but don't expect that you'll get positive or cheering reaction about what you've done. No, you'll get the opposite reaction. People will only think bad of yourself. Thinking that you're idiotic with doing so.
Well, I have to agree that it's idiotic of posting a picture of it. Why let the whole world know what you've just done? Isn't it suppose to just let yourself know what you've done?
To post a picture of it, only makes you think that you're just doing it 'cause of attention or thinking that you're cool for doing it. I just have to tell you this... STOP IT RIGHT NOW! It isn't good to even cut yourself, it leaves marks/scars. It's not good for your body.
I says so, because I have done it. Not because of lack of attention. Because I was depressed, and felt horrible, wanting to die because of things that had happened in my life. I regretted that I've done it. I felt ashamed of myself for hurting myself. I did what it took for me to hide the scars. What did I do to stop it? I searched help! I went to a psycologist, to let my anger and sorrow out. I was getting tired of hurting myself, I had enough of it.
And guess what? I still have marks on my arms because of what I did. Marks that won't let go.
So yes, I'm mad at people that shows their scars on their arms, of how reckless they've been.
Sure, cut yourself how much you want. But don't say "Look how bad I've been! I cutted myself..", or shit like that.


Second thing I hate is... selfish people.
I know many poeple that are selfish, only talking about themselves. I'm tired of it!
I don't want to hear about your stupid life anymore! Sure, you can talk about things that had happened to you. But don't talk too much! It's seriously annoying when people says things like "My mom/dad got me this because I nagged about it, until I got it." or "I'm going to get this, because I forced my mom/dad to do it. Or else...*blabla*", and then say "I HATE my mom/dad. She/He buys nothing to me!" or "I hate them because I didn't get this..". It's selfish, and if you haven't noticed it.. you're a brat!
I have been with people that ONLY talk about stuff they get, even people that buy things that I want... just to make me jealous.
I've been with people that don't even want to hear what I got to say, not letting me say a thing about what have happened in my life. For example one moment. I was really sad, and wanted to talk with a friend about what I was sad about. Guess what she did? She started to talk about her life, what she got and what she had done... not letting me say what I wanted to get out from me.
I'm sick of it now... I don't want to hear about your life anymore, and I'm not alone with that.
Find someone else who cares about your life. I'm done with it...
I can find someone who wants to share BOTH of our lives, not only hers...


Well, that's what I wanted to get out... since I've been caring it in myself... getting angry about it.

// Bye Bye Nashimoto! ^-^ <3

1 comment:

  1. ok, I have to write this in swedish, beacuse my english isn't good enough.

    Jag är en tjej 14 snart 15 år. Jag började läsa din blogg för att ganska bra tag sen, förta titten på din blogg gjorde mig intresserad och jag började följa den. det var två huvudskäl till vrf...

    1. Jag gillar också Gazette väldigt mycket och då ville jag gärna följa en boggare som hade samma intresse som jag.

    2. I ett av dina inlägg (när du använde blogg.se) så skrev du om att du hade mått dåligt men att det var på väg att bli bättre. Det fick mig att bli extra uppmärksam eftersom att jag i stortsätt nästan hatar mig själv. Och när du då skrev att det var på väg att bli bättre ville jag få tips på hur man kunde göra, men jag var för blyg att ta kontakt med dig. Nu går jag hos kurator och det börjar bli bättre. jag skär mig själv och jag försöker att sluta men nu när du säger att du hatar folk som skär sig själv så... a nej jag vet inte.

    Jag håller med dig om att det är jobbigt när folk pratar om sig själv.

    okej nu blev den här kommentaren lång men jag vill veta om det är så att du *hatar* folk som skär sig själv, du är som lite av en förebild för mig. och jag vill inte att den förebilden ska hata mig ._.

    ReplyDelete