Monday, July 18, 2011

Hello out there!

Hi!!!!! :D

I'm spazzing out, 'cause Eros from the japanese band Xodiack is following me on Twitter! :3
And Japan won gold yesterday at the world cup final against US... :D

And when they had the semi-final against Sweden, I was hosting at the broadcast YokosoNews with Katz-san. It was really fun!

Oh! And I had just starting my new work, it's really funny actually! :D

AND! I found my white-heels at the weekend!




Other than this...
the GazettE is giving out a single, an album AND having a tour (in Japan)...
The single's name is "REMEMBER THE URGE" in 31/8, and the album is going to be named "TOXIC" in 5/10, while the tours name is going to be "VENEMOUS CELL".

Here's the preview for REMEMBER THE URGE!


That's all for me!!

// Bye Bye Nashimoto! ^-^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment