Saturday, July 23, 2011

Oho~! :3

Oh hay theeeere!! (random)

I am super bored! :D And I have nothing to do... for real... -__-

Well, I just come to think of it... I haven't show you my new eye-lashes! D:

But.. the time I took a pic of myself with the eye-lashes on.. you could just see like.. the half of them xD
Anyways... those who will be at the GACKT-concert in Stockholm will see them properly...  :3


Here's the pic!
You can't see the green colour on them.. only the white long part of them T-T

Well.. what more can I say?

I have rented 2 movies, with my sisters.
We rented AGNOSIA and The Rite.

AGNOSIA... was a bit weird. It wasn't good at all. It was really boring, and so..
And to be truth.. and for a warning.. 'cause I really do not want to sound like a pervert (even if I am one)... the best part was the sex scenes... *cough*

The Rite... More of my taste! Really good movie! I loved it! :D
A movie about a young man, wants to be a priest, and so. He went to Rome for a study more about what he wants to become. And had the chance to join in an exorcism.
It was super good! :3
I highly recommend it to you all!

I have nothing more to say... than that Ruki is sexy... (but you already knew that.. :3)

So... Bye!

// Bye Bye Nashimoto! ^-^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment