Monday, January 9, 2012

Been shopping a little.

Hello!!

This weekend, I went to Stockholm to visit my sister.
Well, we did plan to go to the cinema. But we unfortunately didn't.
And went to the city instead, only to look around a bit and fix a new phone to me.

My new phone will probably arrive next week, and.. of course it's an iPhone 4. Because almost all of my family use Apple-products.

Anyway, we looked around in the city, and I bought these really nice shoes.. I just had to buy them.
Anyway, my weekend with my sister was good. I also actually didn't brought my Mac to Stockholm, which shocked my mother and sister a bit. xD

Today we started school. And.. it was a bit boring, only fun was in the morning and seeing my classmates again.
After school, Linda and I went to town. To look around in the town, she was going to buy shoes for her cosplay. And I had to look for fake eye-lashes.
I bought a pair of fake eye-lashes, underwear, things that makes the bra fit a bit better and Mini dental floss. xD
And that was all from me! :3

// Bye Bye Nashimoto! ^-^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment