Friday, January 6, 2012

It's been a while.

Hellos!!

It's been a while since I blogged.
But, it was mostly because I was busy with doing other things.

At Christmas I left out the computer, just to share it with my family.
I got a sweater, powder (which was too dark for me T^T), a set for mulled wine, a drawing block with pens, money, an electric toothbrush and a tank top as Christmas presents.

Then at New Year's Eve, I went to my friend Michi with Linda. We played Skyrim, and the first thing I did... was to die in the game. xD

Anyway, we played Skyrim, ate Tacos. Drank a whole bottle of mulled wine. And watched movies, before we went out to watch the fireworks.
We had to get in a bit early, since we brought Michi's dogs with us and they got of course scared.
Then we watched the whole season 1 for The Walking Dead, the whole night.

That was my New Year's Eve celebration.

Anyway, now.. I don't really have so much to say, than that I'm going to Stockholm today. And go to the cinema with my mother and my sister, before we will go to my sisters home (since she lives in Stockholm).

So that was all from me right now..

// Bye Bye Nashimoto! ^-^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment