Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Answering 8 days (the GazettE Challenge)

Day 15: Your first the GazettE PV?

 My first the GazettE PV was Reila, since it was my first song I listened to.



Day 16: Your favourite group picture?

 My favourite group picture has to be this one.








Day 17: Your favourite Ruki picture?

 My favourite picture of Ruki is this! :3



Day 18: Your favourite Uruha picture?


Has to be this!


Day 19: Your favourite Aoi picture?

 Is this! :3


Day 20: Your favourite  Reita picture?

Hard to say, since he looks like the same xD But this...







Day 21: Your favourite Kai picture?

 This! :D








Day 22: Your favourite live performance?

 My favourite live performance has to be the Repeated Countless Error!
Best songs in it, and best *cough* fanservice... :3


// Bye Bye Nashimoto! ^-^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment