Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First school-day & my blog has a weird logic

Today I had my first school-day as a senior high school student.
To be honest, I'm a bit sad that this will be my last year in school. Mostly because my class and this school have been the best class/school I ever been in.
I LOVE my class, because NO ONE is leaving someone out, we always hang out together.

Anyway, today we got to know that our most hated teacher (we had during our first year) is back.
Of course none of us were happy about this, since nobody likes her. Luckily, we will not, or at least I will not have any class with her.

We only got information and so, so we didn't really do so much at school. But after lunch, we decided to go down town. Were we took a coffee pause at a café, before we looked in some stores. After that we walked around, until we decided to take a pause at a small mountain. Were we talked a lot of things, we had a really great time there. Then after that, we walked down town again, because Linda had to buy a present for her mom since her birthday is tomorrow. After that we went to McDonald's to eat, before we all decided to go home.

That was my first day in school.

Anyway, I was checking out my blog and its statics and so. When I found this.






How can a search word for Momo's dA account be connected to my blog? I posted this on my Facebook, and she saw it too. We have no idea how this can happen, or even get this! We're both pretty much WTF'ed about this! xD

// Bye Bye Nashimoto! ^-^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment