Sunday, August 19, 2012

3 Days in a row! (the GazettE challenge)

Day 4: Your favourite mini album.

 My favourite mini-album has to be Madara!
Cause it's the mini-album that contains songs that are awesome, from their "old"-time.

(And Shiikureta haru, kawarenu haru is one of my fav. songs)



Day 5: Your favourite single.

I can't choose my favourite single! T^T
So I just say Remember the Urge-single.

I really love the song Chijou, is has the mystical but still depressed feeling in it, and Clever Monkey was so awesome!
Though, I didn't really like Remember the Urge that much :/




Day 6: Your favourite PV.

My favourite PV is of course Shiikureta haru, Kawarenu haru!
Great song, and great costumes... and the video was so... weird, that I couldn't help but to love it!
And Ruki's costume... I LOVE IT! <3



// Bye Bye Nashimoto! ^-^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment