Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 2: Who's your favourite member?

Day 2: Who's your favourite member?

My favourite member (from the GazettE), is of course Ruki.

Well, everyone (who knows me) knows I love singers. But to be honest, in the beginning, I actually liked Reita first.
Until a lot of Reita-fans disturbed me to death, and he became my least favourite.
But, it didn't took so long for me to actually like Ruki more, not only because of his looks.
I loved his voice, and not only in singing, but how deep his voice actually sounded in interviews.
And I love how he see see different things from his perspective. He's also a hard worker, which makes me all jealous of him. Cause even if I try to be one, I fail.

Anyway, that's just a little bit of why Ruki is my favourite member. ( ´ω`)

// Bye Bye Nashimoto! <3 ^-^

1 comment: