Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hellos!

Maki: Oh! I actually don't know why we Swedes likes the japanese culture. Maybe 'cause we are major nerds? No I'm just kidding. Well, I have a thought that we like to read manga and watch anime, from when we were kids. I know many of my friends and I loved to watch Pokémon and Sailor Moon when we were kids. And it kind of grew when we got older.
And about music, in my opinion, I think many people like to listen to Visual Kei not because of the language. 'Cause we are many who doesn't know a thing what they are singing about. But that makes us listen more to the music, the compose of the song. Which I think japanese have a great sense of make.
And one more thing I think people agree with me on, is that your culture (and other asian-culture) is A LOT different from other countries, and that makes us get more interested in it.
I hope you like my answer! ^-^

-

On to other stuff!

Two days ago, it was my mother's birthday! :3
And I just have to say that I LOVED her cake. 'Cause it was the Ruki Shimeji on it! xD

Here's pictures:
I know it stands on spanish, but my mother is from El Salvador. So she kind of talk spanish with her friends all the time. While.. I just stands there, alone, not getting a thing of what they say.
I posted this pic too, of me and my mother! :3
Urgh, I don't have make-up in this picture.. so I let you see my ugly face! xD

Today, I'm going to the cinema with Linda! :D
We're going to see In Time, I think it will be good. Well, the trailer caught my attention.

That was all from me!

// Bye Bye Nashimoto! ^-^ <3

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nashimoto-san☆

    Nashimoto-san's mother,"Happy birthday!" The cake is so cute Kawaii:)
    And thank you for answer about the details. I love your that!
    I heard before, "In some overseas countries, Japanese culture (Pokemon and sailor moon etc..) is popular"
    I couldn't believe that. But I know that it was true (^0^)! I'm so happy!

    Many japanese and me love IKEA,H&M and Swedish design.
    We hope to learn more from the Swedes. And I wish to visit your country someday.
    So,if you hope to know the lungage of Japanese songs, please tell me (^ ^)

    Maki (When I was young, I was called Pikachu. Now, I'm Otaku of herb tea.)

    ReplyDelete