Monday, November 7, 2011

Pictures from Halloween!

Hello!

Maki: YAY! :3 I'm glad that it helped a bit! Yeah, we Swedes are kind of wondering why you love our Swedish designs and so. And I have seen asian tourists in my town almost every summer, we're like "Why Sweden? o__o". I really hope you'll visit Sweden too someday! :D

-

During last week, my class and 2 other guys (they were gay *hurr*), had a Halloween-party at my classmate house. And, we got pretty drunk, involving some make-out's, people tripping and even stripping! xD
But, it was a really fun night. We're actually planning a party for New Year's Eve! Since our little group had so fun!

Anyways, here's a video of one guy in my class, doing a little striptease!
:3
Pictures coming later!

// Bye Bye Nashimoto! ^-^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment