Saturday, November 26, 2011

So much to do!

Hello!

Like I've said.. I have had a lot of things!
For example, working after school doing homework (which I usually never do).
Doing shirt-prints. Planning stuff, and so.

And all that, didn't make me get the opportunity to blog. So I am sorry for that! m(_  _)m

So.. to other stuff... I mentioned that I have done a shirt-print!
Here's what I have done so far..
 This one isn't done yet! :3
I have to wash this one, since it still smells like the colour-thingy I used.. Oh, and it says "We are space button" in Swedish.. it's an inside joke.

I'm going to add text on the first one.. before it's all done. Then I'm going to do an Uruha-shirt! :D

Tomorrow I'm going to be with my friend Maya, and we're going to a place in town where they will show art and so.. I am so excited! :3

// Bye Bye Nashimoto! ^-^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment