Thursday, March 21, 2013

Exhibition~

We made a quick visit at a gallery today, during school time.
Well, there was an artist (Carl Wellander) who had an exhibition at the gallery where my class is going to have one.

Our teacher told us that he made some cool sculptures, so we all kind of wanted to go and watch it.
The exhibition was so awesome, he was really a great artist. There were some sculptures that I couldn't quite take my eyes off from.
For example a dragon that got slaughtered, that he made. It was so detailed, and beautiful!

Well, the sculptures that he had were actually made from a story. Actually from a runic about the Nordic gods.

Unfortunately there weren't some pictures of his art that I could find. Mostly because he told us (he was at the gallery, when we were there) that he was an illustrator, and mostly did digital 3D-pictures. So this was kind of the first time he did something like this.

The only thing I could find was the poster from the gallery, that promoted this.




I knew that the local newspaper had taken some pictures from this exhibition, but I couldn't find it on their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment