Sunday, March 31, 2013

Thank you~

Well, first off..
Thank you who read my post, and supported me.

I really thought that I needed to do this, because of her nonsense.

Not to mention that she kind of still is doing all this, but I ignored her.
What I also believe is that she has removed her fb-account with the name Satsuki, and changed to another called "Nakigahara Saraba".

Anyway, all I wanted to say is thank you, for reading it through and for the comments too.

It felt nice for once to show people how she behaved towards me and the others.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome; you have spoken up for many of us.
    And you're right,she's still keeping up with her childish behaviours...old habits die hard yeah? ;)
    Oh, she has changed her FB account name again,and she will keep doing it. anyway, you're welcome, but we should be the one thanking YOU.

    ReplyDelete