Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Health check up!

Well, this winter I decided to get back to train at the gym. Just to move regularly.

I was sick of hearing people being too worried about me, and I was close to almost weight around 100 kg. So I was determined to get back to the gym. Now after almost 3 months after getting back there.
I started to check up on how much I weight, and measure my waist.

Today, I got to know that I have lost around 5 kg since January. And my measure around my waist have decreased with 9 cm.
My BMI have went from being 35,6 (obesity grade 2) to 33,7 (obesity grade 1).

Anyway, I haven't take any pictures of the results. I decide to do that later, when I can see the results on myself. Because I haven't seen that much difference.

I've only noticed that I have went down 1 size in pants. So I'm on a size 44 instead of 46.

To be honest, if it hadn't been for my friend Michi, I wouldn't have taken the bigger step to challenge myself to work more harder. She has been a great help for me. So I now take the most difficult and challenging gym-classes at the gym, than taking the ones that are more for the people who aren't used to exercise that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment