Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy birthday to me~

Well, I haven't written here for a while.

Just gonna say that my class exhibition went great last week, and many people were interested at our works!

Anyway, the point why I'm writing now it's because it's my birthday today (30th May)

So far I've only got jewellery from my mother, 2 pair of earrings and a necklace.
I haven't got time to snap a picture of them, that will probably come later.

We haven't really celebrated my birthday fully today, we decided to celebrate it on Saturday. When everyone's having a day off from work and such.

Also! A fun thing was that there was an article about me on the local newspaper today! Cause of my birthday! Well, I had the interview for this article in Friday the week before. Here's a picture of it! :D



I'm quite satisfied with the article, though there were some small mistakes. But it doesn't matter, they were close enough! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment