Thursday, May 16, 2013

Went to Stockholm

As the title says!

Today my class, and some other classes went to Stockholm.

My class specifically went to go see at the Photographic museum, around this time.. there weren't really that much good exhibitions that caught my eye.

I wasn't that moved by the pictures they show there, so my class went a bit down town to eat lunch.
Before we went back to wait for the bus to come, just so we could go to a place that's called "Konstfacket".

It wasn't that much that caught my eye there too. So it felt a bit pointless to be there, there were only 2 things that I really liked. But it was only 2 small exhibitions of all 367895 ones.

So when we were done there, we went to the cafeteria. I of course bought Chai latte, cause I'm in love with that latte. I also bought a bum, so I could eat something with it.

But being at the museum, and at Konstfacket.. was pretty much the only thing I did the whole day.
Cause as soon as I got home, I killed time with doing nothing. Until now, when I decided to watch the latest episode of Game of Thrones!

No comments:

Post a Comment