Saturday, May 18, 2013

Stockholm shopping

Today I went to Stockholm with my father.
First to get my sister, cause she lives there.

And then to go to a mall, just to look for a graduation dress and shoes.

It went good, after trying on more than 20 dresses (literally!) I finally found one!!

I'm super happy that I found a perfect dress, and shoes too!!

Here's the dress!!



I didn't took pictures of the shoes, but I found them on the internet. So this is how they look like!





The dress cost 499 SEK, and so does the shoes! So my dad bought me these for around 1000 SEK.
I'm still a bit shocked that he actually bought those shoes for me! They were so expensive, but since it was white leather.. then I didn't got so surprised by the price.

Also! Yesterday, I got to know that I can finally wear my summer shorts again!
So I wore them yesterday and today, cause it's so warm here nowadays!

Anyway, here's a bit of my outfit yesterday! :3


No comments:

Post a Comment