Wednesday, June 22, 2011

:3

Hello~!

@ringlove: Yeah, I thought that to. Or that if they had one, they would probably be private... (like my sister, you can't find her account, she have to find your xD)

Well, my throat is a bit hoarse today... xD

I've been in Gröna Lund with some friends, and I screamed a lot. Not because I was scared, because I had this "WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!"-feeling x3

And I got a really nice picture... but I don't think my friend wants me to upload it! XD
Other than that... well... I don't do so much, than roleplaying with Guren... x3

I'm going to be with Michi and maybe Miu in mid-summer! :3
It's going to be fun... and my oldest sister is coming in Thursday... xD

So my apartment is going to be full...

Well.. that was kind of all

// Bye Bye Nashimoto! ^-^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment