Wednesday, June 1, 2011

UppCon '11!

Hello!

Well, onto answer question...
@ringlove:

Yes, I'm planning to see him! :3 Yes, I do know where to buy tickets. I've been following several sites on facebook, and his twitter. Also his homepage.
You can buy tickets to his concert on http://skrikhult.se ... I think there's tickets left to his concert! :D


Okay!
Well, on Monday (30th May) I turned 18! ;D
I feel old, but at the same time not. I had a small dinner with my friends and family on Saturday. So that's why I haven't been active since last week. I had things to plan and so.
Things I got was a t-shirt, a cardigan, earrings, rosettes for the hair, Hello Kitty quilt, a lot of money, a boob-shaped lollipop, condoms, a small cupcake (which I ate).... and... the GazettE Tokyo Dome DVD!!! :D

I'm going to take picture of them later, and post it up.

Oh, and I haven't got my presents from my sisters yet. So I have to wait until them visit me at home, so they could give it to me.. :3

Other than that... IT'S UPPCON '11 ON FRIDAY! I'm so fired up!
I'm going to Uppsala on Thursday, since my sister lives there. So I'm going to live with her the whole weekend.
It's my first time at UppCon, so yes I am happy. I'm going to get broke, since I have been planning on buy things there. I'm going to take pictures of the convent, as I'm there.

That's all for me...

// Bye Bye Nashimoto! ^-^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment