Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hurr hurr!

Hello~!

Saturday.... I slept around 3:30.... and woke up at 10:20... >__>

That's not much of sleep... but I'm awake, and I'm not tired, yet.

I like my wall now! :3 But not as much as my other wall from the other apartment I lived in... since you couldn't see the walls there! xD

Anyways... here's my wall now :3 (and.. I don't know why I have a Cinema Bizarre poster there. I don't listen to them. Perhaps, I just wanted to fill the gap out.. xD)
So, what am I doing now?
I'm making breakfast, since I'm hungry! T^T
By the way. Kaolu-san (the awesome hair-stylist) wrote in swedish today on twitter! :3 That made me happy! :D
And he's now more awesome... since he's the GazettE's hairstylist too! xD

Okay... I really should eat now... so bye! :3

// Bye Bye Nashimoto! ^-^ <3

1 comment: