Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Argh!

Helluws! :3

@Ai shiteru : LOL, yeah! That would be awesome!

Well, actually this post would have contain 2 special subjects.

But I have to put that aside from now.

BAD NEWS!

My Mac-charger died. But my sister let me borrow her charger, when she isn't using it. But still... I want my own charger! T^T

So yeah, I guess I'm not going to use my computer that much this summer... if my dad doesn't buy me a knew one. We'll see about that...

Other things I'd like to get out from my thought, and ask you who reads my blog or this entry.

Do you think j-rockers use facebook?
That's been in my mind everytime. I'm very pessimistic about this. Since in my thought they don't have it, and if they had... it sure would be private.
I have a foreign friend. Who have been seriously... TROLLED many times, by fake accounts/rp's. By people who claim they're j-rockers. And now.. she says that THE Kazuki from Screw has a relationship with her.
I'm REALLY pessimistic about that...

Well.. that's all I have in mind..


// Bye Bye Nashimoto! ^-^ <3

1 comment:

  1. I don't think they have Facebook... if they had, they probably would be spammed to death by all friend-requests they would get from all the fangirls/fanboys XD

    ReplyDelete