Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back in school!

Hello~~~~!

I'm back in school... I'm finally done with everything! :D

But anyways... I wanted to talk about the weekend. When I was at UppCon '11! <3

It was awesome, I met so many people from there! I can't even count how many hugs and kisses I got from random people which was awesome! My friend took some pictures from the convent.

The best moment was on Friday, when I saw Versailles live. I was in the front, and got to touch everyone in the band!
Especially Teru, I got to touch his thighs, arms, stomach.. and he held both of my hands! After a while, Hizaki fell off the stage, right on me and my friend Natalie. We got so shocked, and tried so hard to put him back on the stage.
I held Kamijos hand extra long too. x3
I touched Yuki and Masashi too! But not so much... ._.
Then I got their autograph, and shook their hands! :3

Well, other than that, I had fun with people. I was also in a big grouphug on saturday! :D

Man, I miss it already. I'm going there next year too, if it will come one. I'm going with Linda and Guren then! :3
Lind and I are going to cosplay as Claude and Alois! While Guren is going to cosplay Byou from Screw!

Well, I have some pictures from UppCon!

 
Me waiting for Versailles! :
 
I got to hug Ciel Phantomhive!

 
Then I hugged L! :D

 
I also took a pic of Ciel! :D (Lol I'm friend with her on Facebook now)

 
I got my name written in Kanji on my arm!

 
From Japanese in 60 minutes!

 
Oh yeah, I'm a Phancyhive! ;D

Well, that's all from me...

// Bye Bye Nashimoto! ^-^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment