Friday, April 5, 2013

A day with Maya!

Hello~!

Today I met my friend Maya. Well, I asked her if she could come down town just to hang out.

We have had A LOT of fun, like walking through the town. Having people staring at me, cause of my wig. Though, they all thought my hair really looked like that. It was hilarious~

We also took a small "fika"-paus. And ate some pastries, while chatting a little.

I took some pictures..

Here's Maya! :3







Here's the pastries we ate, and our beverages.






LOL, Maya look so pissed of in this picture



She also took a picture of me.. xD




Anyway, we talked about a lot today, and danced a little (xD). Even looked at some Pewdiepie-videos.
Then it got really late, and we forgot to eat dinner. So we quickly went to the store to buy bacon, so we could mix it with spaghetti.

She also decided to sleep over at my place, so now she's sleeping. While I'm now going to prepare myself for going to bed.

Also, tomorrow I'll blog about my plans for this year. Stay tuned~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment