Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekend~

So, it's Saturday.. morning/day. I don't know. It's 12:27 so it's day.

I've been up since 7 am this day, just because I had laundry to do.
And during the time I waited for them, I checked out this youtube account...
About this girl who make "nerdy" pastries! I so want to bake at the moment, cause of her.

Anyway, yesterday I had a job interview. I was so nervous, but I think I did good. I answered their questions, and tried to speak more than I usually do.
So in about 2-3 weeks, I'll know if I got the job or not. :3

And about another thing. Cause I'm kind of starting to get pissed.

As some people know, the GazettE will have a world tour this autumn.
 I stayed up 'til 3 am the night for Wednesday. Just to order a ticket, and buy it for the Munich live.
So I got the numbers for paying the bill, and I realized that my bank hadn't fixed so I could buy from outside of Sweden.

During the day, after lunch-time. I went to the bank, to fix that thing. AND paid for my ticket, and was relieved.

But, when I got home, I heard that ALL the tickets were sold out. Which made me think "Are they gonna take my payment, and give me my ticket or not?"
So I waited 'til the next day. And hadn't got the mail for saying that I got my ticket. I started to get a little worried.
The day after (yesterday), it said that I have paid for my ticket 67,15 Euro was taken away from my bank-account. But still no mail.

And I'm starting to get hell of nervous and pissed off, because I want to know if I got the ticket or not. So I can start looking if someone wants to sell their ticket for the Munich live.

No comments:

Post a Comment