Saturday, April 20, 2013

Training and window shopping

Hello, haven't written for a time.

I had Michi sleeping over from yesterday 'til today.
We went to the gym yesterday and this morning, we focused on a lot of cardio.

Yesterday I counted that I trained away 540 calories, with just running and climbing stairs.

Today, we went to a gym-course called interval/flex. LOTS of cardio, and stretching.
After that we went to the gym's sauna, and of course showered.

When we got home, we just fixed ourselves a bit. Before going downtown.

Here's a picture of Michi btw x3



And this is how I looked :3



We both looked for dresses and such, and at last... we found dresses to wear at our graduation!
Michi found this one at the store MQ, she's gonna buy this tomorrow.







I found this dress at Lindex, I just fell in love with it!
But I'm gonna wait for buying it, since I'm still trying to loose more weight.
So I will maybe go down another size, since I have went down one size already.
Anyway, here's the dress.



That's kind of all we have done. Cause after we went home, we ate tacos.
Now we're just watching Pewdiepie videos. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment