Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My top 3 favourite TV-shows!

As the title says, I'm going to tell you my top 3 favourite TV-shows.

I'll start with nr 3 on my list, to then save my top favourite show last.

Number 3

American Horror Story (both season 1 & Asylum)


I first only watched this show, because my friend told me about it. She thought it was good, and that it sort of suited my taste of series & movies. Then I saw that the Swedish television was airing season 1 last year. So I watched it cause of it. This show is so twisted, evil and scary at the same time. There were some jumpscares, which included me to jump in fright.
 But it didn't matter, cause I sometimes love being scared. In my opinion, so can I say that American horror story Asylum (season 2) is the best one. Mostly because I am kind of fascinated on how asylums works and such, not to mention the asylum's workers are nuns. Which makes it even more awesome.
I highly recommend this show for people who like horror, drama and twisted plots.


Number 2

Game of Thrones


To be honest, I first heard of this show by a radio-show. They were talking about this show, and that people who loves Lord of the rings would love this show. So I gave it a try, because I love Lord of the rings.
 I must say that I fell in love with the show, after watching the first episode. It was so intriguing, excited and all over awesome. Then I noticed that half of my class was actually watching the show. Which only made it all better, cause I had some people to discuss this show with.
  The show is based on the novels "A song of ice and fire"-series by George R.R Martin, the first novels title is "A game of thrones". 
 I would recommend this show for people who are a little interested in fantasy, history, especially during the Middle ages and drama. The actors are amazing, and really good at playing their character.
 Not to mention, I am right after posting this post, going to watch episode 1 & 2 of Season 3 for this show.

Number 1 

The Walking Dead


This show, is my top favourite show.
 Why? Because it's about zombies. I LOVE zombie-based movies & shows. So this show is perfect for me.
 I got to know about this show, when they were promoting Season 1 on Swedish television. I got interested fast, because I knew it was going to be about zombies.
At the moment, there are up to 3 seasons. There will be a season 4 this autumn, I can't wait for it!!
 Anyway, I love this show because it's nerve-wrecking, drama, tension, horror and you'll get anxiety at some parts. It's hard to describe how good this show is. You have to watch it, it's a must.
Not to mention how you'll see how the characters are changing from seeing them at Season 1 to 3. Though, I'll have my 2 favourite characters from the show. The first is the main character Rick Grimes (who's a cop), and the second is the redneck Daryl Dixon.
 This show is based on the comic books-series The Walking Dead by Robert Kirkman. I am actually trying to read the comic books too. My only problem is that I don't have that much money to buy the comic books in English. I so far have volume 1 and 2.

Anyway, I recommend this show for you who love horror, zombies, drama, action and getting nervous cause of some scenes in this show.


So~ these were my top 3 favourite TV-shows. As you've noticed, I am really into horror and fantasy. I hope you have been a bit interested in these shows, or that you have seen some of them (if not all).

2 comments:

  1. You should watch Supernatural~ You'd love it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my friend have recommend that show to me too.
      But I'll wait, maybe during the summer. When I have more time to watch other shows. :3

      Delete