Friday, April 5, 2013

My plans so far for 2013

So~... today I'm going to write about my plans I have so far for 2013.

Well, firstly. What I am first looking forward too, is my birthday.
I'm turning 20 this year, so yeah. That means I can buy alcohol at the liquor store. xD

Secondly, I'm graduating this year from High school. Then I'm all free from school! Though, I don't have a job yet. OTL

Here's my graduation hat. (bad quality)



During this summer I'm attending at the summer convention NärCon 2013.
It will be my first time being there, since I've only been at UppCon and the Cosplay-prom in my town. So I am super excited.


And the best plan so far.
I'm planning on going to Munich, Germany. (Not sure yet, but I really want too) For watching the GazettE live there. They're having their World Tour '13. Unfortunately, they're not coming to Sweden.
Also, many people have asked me why aren't I going to attend to their show in Helsinki, Finland, since they're going there too?

 Well, it's because I'm maybe going to meet the Ruki-cosplayer Momo at Munich, during the show they have there.
 You can sort of say that we're close friends, through the internet. (*cough* we're married) She's really nice to me, and have helped me through hard times. Not to mention she's hot & sexy as fuck.
I want to meet her in real life too, and she says that she really wants me to come to the show too to meet me.

Here's a picture of her :3



Well, now when I'm also mentioning her. I can also say that she's an awesome Ruki-cosplayer. Her cosplays are AMAZING. Here's a picture of her try-out for Ruki's Anata no tame no kono inochi-cosplay.



Also, here's the links for her dA, tumblr & Twitter.


And lastly. This is also not a plan that I will go through.
But I'm maybe going to El Salvador during the winter with mom, and stepfather.
It depends on the money, and so. But I actually want to go there, meeting my relatives. Even though I don't really speak Spanish, but I understand it fluently. xD

Also, I want to go there.. just because I don't want to be stuck in Sweden with all the snow. I rather be in a warm place than being in Sweden with the horrible winter.

Here's a picture I took, it's the view from my aunt's house. I kind of miss the amazing view they have there. I really want to photograph there, with my camera.





Anyway, that's all the plans I've been planning on for now.

What are your plans for 2013? :3

No comments:

Post a Comment