Thursday, May 10, 2012

30 day list!

To keep my blog on going, I'll be answering these questions for 30 days! :3

1. Tell about yourself
2. The city you live in
3. Your friends
4. One person you look up to
5. One picture of yourself from 1 year ago
6. The blogs you're reading
7. Who is the funniest person you know?
8. A picture of your wardrobe
9. In your bag there's...?
10. How does your future looks like?
11. A picture of one you miss
12. A picture of how your room looks like now
13. A picture someone else took of you
14. Your biggest dream
15. A person/celebrity you wish you would meet
16. This is what I do on weekends
17. Here is what I want to go before I die
18. I shop here the most
19. A friend who lives far away
20. A picture of the latest thing you bought
21. Favourite place
22. A tv-show you love
23. Your favourite nail-polish
24. A picture of your computer
25. This is what I am addicted too
26. Something you want right now
27. Your future wedding
28. A picture of the make up you use to wear
29. This is what I ate to breakfast
30. Five good things that have happened during these 30 days

Starting from tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment