Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Avengers

I kind of always forgot to write about when we watched Avengers in the theatre.

The movie was.. AWESOME and EPIC!
It's the best movie so far, in these years that have passed!
At first I was a bit confused, cause they didn't really show any trailers before the movie was shown.
Anyway, the movie was both fun and have some awesome scenes and action.
People were clapping their hands sometimes during the movie, cause some scenes were just too good.

I think everyone who I went with loved the movie.



After the movie, we all went into town. Some of my friends had to wait until their bus was coming.
But, it was fun, we were playing a bit with each others (don't take this wrong) and talking a lot and so.
We kind of did that for an hour or even more. But it was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment