Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 15 - A person/celebrity you wish you would meet

A person/celebrity you wish you would meet
Sorry for not updating, but I promise, I'll update every day I missed now! ♥



I will choose 2 persons (both person and celebrity)

A person I really want to meet in real life, has to be the cosplayer Momo.



 (Well, credit for Momo, I took the pictures from her dA-account kawaiimomochan2006.deviantart.com)

Why I would want to meet her? It's not because she's an awesome Ruki-cosplayer. But because she's really a sweetheart. She's a really kind and nice person. Yes, I have been writing to her through her facebook and so. And not to mention that we have some things in common. So yeah, that's why I would want to meet her.

A celebrity I would want to meet.. well, duh... Ruki!



Do I even have to say more? I worship him, and praise him, for his art!
Enough said..

No comments:

Post a Comment