Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 1 - Tell about yourself

Tell about yourself

Well, my name is Nancy, some people (internet-friends and parents) call me Nashi. I'm 18 years old, soon to be 19 in a few weeks (30th May). I live in Sweden, in a town called Nyköping.
My parents are from El Salvador, but I was born and raised in Sweden. (My parents escaped, because my dad was in the guerilla-group and fought in the war).
Anyway, I have 3 older sisters, everyone of them have moved out to different towns.

I love to listen to the GazettE (and some j-rock bands too), and have a small interest in Japan.
Usually I do nothing but to be on internet, and roleplay and stuff like that.
But I try to do some other things too, like doing shirt-prints and take photo's, which kind of is my hobby now.
One thing people always relate to me, is my fandom of Ruki (singer in the GazettE). I can't get enough of that man. :3

I am really shy, in real life, even if I don't sound like I am one online. But I really am. I can be really mean or bitchy sometimes too and it's mostly because of the misery I've been through these 5 years. Because I started to defend myself more and more, since I couldn't take the pain I felt any more.

Well, that's kind of all I had to say, if you want to know more, just ask! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment