Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 10 - How does your future looks like?

How does your future looks like?

To be honest.. my future does not look so bright.
I'm really, and I mean REALLY lazy at school right now.
I'm getting a bit frustrated, 'cause of the things I have to do this month.
So, I have kind of given up on school, which also makes me think how I will do when I get a real job.

Speaking of a job, I haven't got a summer job yet. I got turned down by one of the works I searched for, but I'm still waiting for the other two.
But they don't seem to want to answer, and I really do need the money from it.
Mostly because I can stop thinking about not having to afford things.
But because I really want to travel, and get away from this country, and all the stress.

So yeah, at the moment my future does not look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment