Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hectic week

Hello.

I have finally updated the days I've been missing.

Well, the reason why I have forgot to update my blog. Is because I have been doing so much this week.
Been working my ass off in school, cutting a silhouette of New York on 8 meters long fabric.
Working on a top for a person I'm going to give, as a gift for being inspiring and so (guess who? xD).

Here's the top (the print is handmade)



But, I'm quite satisfied. I mean.. I got an A on my Japanese vocally test which is a presentation of myself.

And I have been having a photoshoot, with Linda as my model. Got really awesome pictures of her.

Last weekend, I was out with Linda too. And walked out, taking pictures and so.
Here's a picture of me from that day.


And that's kind of all! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment